Sunday, 1 July 2007

Can't Get Enough Froglets

What is this? A booger with legs? NO! It's one of the new batch of Bufo viridis froglets I've been raising. He's the first one to complete his metamorphosis.

Here's a better view of the little bugger. His tail hasn't been fully absorbed yet, but he can't wait to get on to land.

Here, he is trying to climb on top of my copy of Eric Hobsbawm's Age of Empire.

Blimbifroglet versus the history of the 19th century! Who will win? WHO?!

I will teach you the meaning of SMALL! The absurd size of my little friend is better understood with this shot of him on an A4 paper. I set him free in the moist, shady corner of my garden a few minutes after this photo was taken. I hope you are safe and happy frog!

No comments:

Post a Comment