When we were younger, (ie: five or six years ago,) my brother and I used to hide behind this wall and shoot our BB guns to passing cars' windows. Snit! Snit! We would then mark our "scores" on the wall with a Sharpie. I returned to this makeshift "snipers' alley" a few weeks ago, to find the "kill counts" still on the wall. We'd chalked up more than 210 hits before stopping out of boredom.
Monday, 27 August 2007
The Snipers' Alley
When we were younger, (ie: five or six years ago,) my brother and I used to hide behind this wall and shoot our BB guns to passing cars' windows. Snit! Snit! We would then mark our "scores" on the wall with a Sharpie. I returned to this makeshift "snipers' alley" a few weeks ago, to find the "kill counts" still on the wall. We'd chalked up more than 210 hits before stopping out of boredom.
No comments:
Post a Comment